Terms and Conditions – The Coffee School
Applicable to all Course Bookings
Cancellation, refunds & booking conditions
Unless otherwise specified, The Coffee School’s cancellation policy is applicable for every course. Our cancellation policy is shown below and is also available on our website http://www.coffeeschool.com.au
• No refunds or cancellations under any circumstances
• Students who fail to attend their Course will forfeit their entire Course Fee
• Students who arrive late will be refused entry into the class and either forfeit their entire
Course Fee or may pay a rescheduling Fee of $77 on top of their original Course Fee
• Students must arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement time for all courses
• For any Changes & Rescheduling to bookings regarding Name, Date, Time and Venue: a Fee of $33 is applicable immediately after the booking is made – Students must request changes online only at https://www.coffeeschool.com.au/changebooking
• For any Changes & Rescheduling to bookings regarding Name, Date, Time and Venue within 48 hours of the Original Course Booking Delivery Date: a $77 fee is applicable – Students must request changes online only at https://www.coffeeschool.com.au/changebooking
• Accredited course students must bring Photo ID & a Pen
• Accredited course students must complete their Online Enrolment Questions prior to attending their class or a certificate will NOT be issued using the link provided in their Email Booking Confirmation
• Students attending all Barista, Bar & Cocktail Skills Courses MUST wear closed shoes. Students who fail to do so will not be permitted in the class and a re-scheduling fee will apply
• The Coffee School reserves the right to cancel a Course at any time. If a class is cancelled by The Coffee School, participants have the option of re-scheduling to the next available date at no charge
• The USI is Optional until 1 January 2017 See student handbook for more information.
Students returning late to their class from a break, after a time specified by the trainer, will not be permitted back into the class and a rescheduling fee of $77 will apply.
If you are assessed as not competent, a free re-assessment will be offered. If you are assessed as not competent for the second time, you will be required to pay the rescheduling fee to attend the full course again. However – If you are assessed as not competent for SITXFSA101 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety you must re-sit the entire course which will incur a $50 course fee.
All participants in SITHFAB204 Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee must have completed SITXFSA101 or SITXOHS002A Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety. If you have completed this with another RTO you will need to supply a JP Certified Copy of your Statement of Attainment or your trainer must sight the original prior to course commencement on the day. Should you fail to supply this you will not be able to participate in the course and a re-scheduling fee will incur.
• Rescheduling fee must be paid in full at the time of reschedule. Rescheduling fee cannot be paid on the day of the course.
Certificate Reprint Fee Information
Students can only request reprints online at
• Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainments: $33 including postage or PDF email
• Certificate of Attendance (Bar & Mixology Skills or Non-Accredited Barista ): $33 including postage or PDF email
• NSW RSA/RCG Interim Certificates immediately after course completion: $33
• The old OLGR RSA & RCG certificate (Certificates issued by OLGR prior to 22/08/2011): $50
Gift Voucher Conditions — Applicable to all Gift Voucher
• Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
• Gift vouchers expire one (1) calendar year after the date of the purchase
• Gift vouchers can be redeemed to book courses, but only for their purchase price. If course prices change extra payment may be required
• When using a gift voucher there are no refunds and no change will be given.
Coffee Art Practice Session Terms and Conditions
• One free Coffee Art practice session will be offered to students who have completed the Coffee Art Level 2 Course with an Accredited Barista or Barista Level 1 Course. Practice sessions can only be booked the morning of the date students wish to attend.
• Coffee Art practice sessions are held on available dates offered at time of booking
• Coffee Art practice session expires 1 month from the original booking date
• A fee of $55 will be charged for subsequent Coffee Art practice sessions after expiry for all states excluding WA which is $75
• If you fail to attend your booked Coffee Art practice session, your free session will be forfeited.
• If you need to reschedule your booked Coffee Art practice session, a rescheduling fee of $55 will incur for all states excluding WA which is $75.
• Coffee School reserves the right to cancel or change a booked Coffee Art practice session at any time and a new Coffee Art session time will be offered
• Coffee Art practice sessions may only be held in the same city where the student attended the course originally
Personal information is collected only when a booking is made. The student name, phone number and email address is collected to make a booking. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and confidential. The information is not divulged or sold to anyone or transferred to third parties. A credit card number is only used to book and pay for a course. A secure payment gateway is used to allow online payments. We do not store or keep credit card information.